Group Product Manager - Fintech
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 13 January 2023jakarta tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding peer-to-peer lending firm is seeking a talented candidate for an attractive Group Product Manager - Fintech job. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for product-related functions.
About the Group Product Manager - Fintech Role:
Reporting to the the CEO, you will lead all Product team. As the Group Product Manager - Fintech, you will be in charge of building high-impact products.
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers, developers, and related personnel
- Create product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Manage the product life cycle from concept to launch of the products across all products/product lines
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders and monitor product development sprints and evaluate results
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
- Work closely with other stakeholders including engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements within agreed timeframes
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts
To succeed in this Group Product Manager - Fintech job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across borders and internal matrix.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, MBA is a plus
- An exceptional can-do attitude and be deeply self-motivated
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuition of user behaviours
- Excellent data driven approach to decision-making
- Strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Passionate about making the world better through technology
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive product person with a can-do attitude, looking for joining a robust, fast-paced team with big goals and dreams, this Group Product Manager - Fintech role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023A Corporate Head of IT (Conglomerate Group) job has become available at Indonesia’s largest publicly-listed property company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Deputy CEO job has recently become available at a growing health technology company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 January 2023A Sales Director job has become available at a market leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 December 2022A Chief Technology Officer job has become available at a large and well-established group company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: ASAPLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 December 2022Global professional services firm is recruiting for a Cybersecurity - Director/Partner job for their Indonesian practice in Jakarta.