VP Product (Crypto)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 13 January 2023jakarta tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting VP Product (Crypto) job has just become available at one of the most respected crypto management platforms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, this is a role for a candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the VP Product (Crypto) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the product team and continued development and success by collaborate with other stakeholders across Southeast Asia.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work closely with designers and engineers in day-to-day basis to implement and build new features that meet standards of simplicity and quality
- Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and success metrics
- Ruthlessly prioritise features with quantitative and qualitative input
- Work with cross-functional/cross-org stakeholders to execute on product roadmap and ship products
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Own and monitor product-level KPIs, iterating post-launch to drive greater impact
- Document decisions to allow for broader company learning and iteration opportunities
- Collaborate with customer support and UX to collect feedback from and respond to users
- Closely monitor and measure results of all features and infrastructure improvements
- Through data analysis and working with the analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimise the product experience and drive key company metrics
- Collaborate with the consumer insights and customer experience teams to build a deep understanding of user behaviours and product needs
To succeed in this VP Product (Crypto) role, you must have the ability to define the product roadmap for the end-to-end journey and possess a keen understanding of product design.
- At least five years' product management or product design experience
- Great communication skills and experience with cross-org collaboration in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven track record of assuming ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- Though you are not required to write code or design a production system, you must be comfortable being in technical conversations with engineering counterparts
- Experience balancing short-term goals and a long-term vision
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- A knack for getting stuff done. Organised and detail-oriented, and can manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies seamlessly
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that the product and team are successful
- Experience developing mobile products, technologies and platforms is preferred
- Familiarity with Excel, Jira, Power BI, SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with, and strong appreciation for qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Fast-growing startup experience is an advantage
- Great communication skills, to ensure smooth execution
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are great communicator, have proven track record and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in his exciting VP Product (Crypto) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Growth Lead job has just become available at a soon-to-be leading fintech company in Indonesia looking to grow their new lines of business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023A Data Engineering and Insights Lead job has become available at one of the leading financial services companies in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023A Data Engineer Lead job has become available at one of the leading financial tech Companies in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 December 2022An attractive Product Manager (Mandarin Speaker) job has become available at a prestigious financial services company based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 December 2022A Senior Java Developer (Fully Remote) job has become available at a German-based multinational banking firm Jakarta, Indonesia.