Lead Product Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 15 December 2022other-islands tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-12-15 2023-02-13 property-and-housing Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Lead Product Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected real estate tech firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the VP Product, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Lead Product Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this role will play a key role in the Product team’s continued development.
- Handle end-to-end product management life cycle from product discovery to making sure the product succeed
- Lead the research, ideation, creation, design, development, and launch of awesome products
- Ability to gather, create and understand product requirements to developing user journeys and stories
- Develop product roadmaps and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Create objectives, goals and success metrics including conduct product sprints with a team of designers, engineers, and experience lead
To succeed in the Lead Product Manager job, you will need to have excellent communication collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least four years of product management experience from leading start-up companies
- Understand and experience in conducting various sprints through the development life cycle using project/product management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Solid understanding of UX workflows and able to craft clear and concise user stories
- Strong ability to grasp business and engineering objectives and translate them both ways
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast timelines for epics and tasks
- Incredible attention to detail, data-driven and outcome-oriented
- Demonstrate creative thinking and able to map out User Journeys and interaction design
The successful Product manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Product Manager with a can-do attitude, this Lead Product Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.