Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 26 August 2022jakarta tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding Singapore internet company is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative) job in Jakarta.
About the Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for building products that customers would love. By joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Design features from end-to-end, from research and ideation to validation and finally implementation; oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Build product solutions by applying user-centric design and data analytics to continuously improve user experience for both internal and external end-users
- Analyse product performance by gaining a deep understanding of user behaviour through regular user interviews and focus groups and identify opportunities to improve existing products
- Oversee and work closely with business teams to support product launches and go-to-market plans
- Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Designer on product and UX/UX implementations
- Take ownership of your projects, communicate requirements and timelines with stakeholders, and ensure that projects are completed with high quality
To succeed in Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline and equivalent
- 5 - 10 years experience in a product management role with leadership experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in building digital products, and experience from an e-commerce company
- Experience in product management in developing a game/consultant engineering background/experience in designing video features is a plus
- Proven work experience on a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proficiency in project management tools, e.g. Jira or Trello
- Intuitive understanding and interest in UX design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- Team players with positive and eager-to-learn attitude
This SEA leading Internet company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 August 2022A DevOps Platform Engineer job has become available at a leading global insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 August 2022An Engineering Manager (Golang/Java) job has become available at a cryptocurrency ecosystem platform in Indonesia.