Head of Product
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 03 August 2022jakarta tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Indonesia-leading financial services, billing ecosystem, and payment firm is recruiting for a Head of Product job. In this Head of Product job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Head of Product Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all Product team activities including product strategy, planning, and execution throughout the product life cycle.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to guide the team and the product to be successful in the market, including product value proposition to summarise why customers should buy the product/services
- Ensuring a healthy product life cycle to manage from concept, to design, testing, and release
- Calculate Cost of Delay on every product initiative in order to get higher product value as fast as possible
- Periodically communicating the list of Product backlog priorities to manage stakeholders and customer expectations
- Come up with a strong financial planning and strategy before releasing products to the market
- Conduct user research including user interviews, user visits, and FGD in order to understand customer needs, and utilise human-centred design methods to understand and meet customer expectations
- Engage closely and drive collaboration with a cross-functional team (engineers, designers, and business) in delivering product excellence
- Ability to manage data-driven prioritisation to ensure timely execution by defining the key metrics that inform the success of products
To succeed in this Head of Product role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding in product development/poject management.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
- 5 - 10 years experience in product development/project management, especially in technology or related areas, with three years of leading a team (at least one year leading a team of more than 25)
- Experience with human-centred design methodology, with some work experience working in interdisciplinary design teams
- Experience in user research and producing actionable insight
- Experience in marketing or building a consumer-focused website or app software
- Having experience in managing the Agile team is an added value
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority with excellent teamwork skills
- Passion to solve customers problem and tying with business goals
The successful Head of Product will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record in product development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Product role.
Apply now or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 August 2022An Application Development Head job has become available at the largest financial group in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 July 2022A tech-based financing platform is recruiting for an Engineering Manager (Tech) job in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 June 2022An attractive Lead Front End job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious financial services company based in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 29 July 2022A fast-growing e-commerce is recruiting for a VP Strategic Project (Agile) job in Jakarta Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Chief Operating Officer job has become available at a leading start-up company in Indonesia.