Salary Attractive package
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 08 July 2022jakarta tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-07-14 2022-09-06 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding financial API platfrom in Southeast Asia is looking for a talented candidate to take on an AVP Product job. In this job, you will lead the product team and be responsible for all product-related functions.
About the AVP Product Role:
Reporting to the COO, you will lead all activities and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the AVP Product, you will be in charge of working with other stakeholders within the organisation.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product developers, and related team members
- Ability to provide product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Create product life cycle management from concept to launch of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- As the leader, you need not only lead but also to define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders
- Great fundamental understanding of solution work flows, technical specifications (if needed), integration, and anchor implementation end to end
- Liaise with technology team/partners to implement Ayoconnect solutions and implement additional enhancements to the platform
To succeed in this AVP Product role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of product development, especially in the fintech industry (payment).
- At least Post- Graduation/MBA or any other relevant post graduate qualification from a reputed institute
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail with strategic and creative thinker
- Understanding of the user experience and design
- At least six years' experience with a minimum of four years in managing a team
- Ability to guide and coach the team along and provide them encouragement, direction and course correction inputs at all time
- Results orientated and proven execution capability
- Excellent communication skills – English and/or Bahasa is a must
The successful AVP Product will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The company is building powerful embedded finance and data solutions to help companies of all sizes to move forward quickly and launch banking and payment services within just a few weeks.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this AVP Product role is for you.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.