VP of Technology
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 08 December 2022jakarta tech-transformation/it-management 2022-12-08 2023-02-06 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent VP of Technology job has become available at a well-established payment solution start up in Indonesia.
About the VP of Technology Role:
You will be joining the team of highly passionate in future technology and become the key person in their tech team.
- Serve as a strategic partner to the CEO and other members of the executive team, providing technical leadership and vision for the company
- Define the company’s technology strategy and roadmap, and ensure its execution by setting priorities and allocating resources accordingly
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of all technical systems and architecture, including hardware, software, networks, databases, and security
- Ensure that the company’s technology infrastructure is able to support current and future business needs in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Manage the company’s IT budget and staff, and oversee all external vendors and service providers
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and optimise performance across all technical departments
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends and technologies, and make recommendations on how they can be leveraged to improve the company’s competitive advantage
- Represent the company at various industry events, trade shows, and conferences
- Hire, train, and mentor staff, and provide career development opportunities to foster a high-performing team
- Prepare and deliver presentations on the company’s technology strategy and initiatives to internal and external audiences
To succeed in this VP of Technology role, you need to have solid experience as leader position in tech team and have mature experience as a fullstack engineer.
- At least four years in leadership roles within the technology industry
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant experience managing budgets and P&L
- Strong technical background with experience in software development, engineering, or related field
- Solid experience using Golang, PHP (backend) and sufficient knowledge of Angular and React (frontend)
- Experience leading and scaling a team of engineers (more than 15 team members)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
This payment solution platform is one of noticeable start-up in the market.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent VP of Technology role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An excellent Technology Programme Manager job opportunity in Jakarta has just arisen at a leading technology company coming from Silicon Valley. This role reports directly to the regional leadership of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 December 2022A Head of Data job has become available at one of the most well-known financial technology companies in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 December 2022A rapidly expanding payment solution firm is looking for a talented candidate for a newly created VP Product job in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all product-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023A challenging and exciting Business Development Director (Property Tech) job has just opened up at this well-known multinational company that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 December 2022This exciting Head of Business Unit (Strategy) job has become available at a leading fintech company in Indonesia looking to grow their new lines of business.