Web/Front-End Developer (Full WFO in Jakarta)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 12 January 2023jakarta tech-transformation/development-programming 2023-01-12 2023-03-13 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Web/Front-End Developer (Full WFO in Jakarta) job has become available at a life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Web/Front-End Developer (Full WFO in Jakarta) Role:
You will be joining their tech team who highly passionate in building and implementing future technology. This is a full WFO arrangement (Jakarta).
- Write well designed, readable, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Work cross-functionally with Project Manager, UI Designer, and Backend Engineer and other developers to deliver tasks
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the site
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Review, test, and verify code for adherence to quality and security standards
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Previously worked as part of an Agile development team
To succeed in this Web Developer role, you need to have strong knowledge and solid experience as web Developer in an Agile environment.
- Four or more years of experience with full lifecycle of web development
- Strong software engineering skills in React.Js, Node.Js, Vue.Js, Next.Js, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of web development lifecycle ( write code, debugging, version control, testing, deploy )
- Solid understanding of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, OOP, design patterns, and clean code
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior developers on the team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience creating React-based UIs
- Experience with CI/CD like Jenkins/Travis CI and related technologies is a plus
- Technical leadership experience is a plus
- Understanding of security practices is a plus
- Familiar with Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of TypeScript
This insurance company has become a noticeable player in the market.
If you are driven, determined, and looking for a long-term workplace this is the role for you. Excellent opportunities await for the right person in this Web/Front-End Developer (Full WFO in Jakarta) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An SAP Functional (FICO , MM ) - WFO in Cakung job has become available at a local giant consumer goods manufacturing firm in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 February 2023A Lead Data Scientist job has become available at one of the giant transportation companies in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A Senior BackEnd Engineer (Golang/Elixir/NodeJs) job has become available at a crypto investment company (hybrid working from Jakarta).
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Account Manager (HealthTech) job opportunity has just become available at a leading health-tech company backed by a strongly established corporate which needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Growth Lead job has just become available at a soon-to-be leading fintech company in Indonesia looking to grow their new lines of business.