Engineering Manager (Ruby/Go)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 16 September 2022jakarta tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Engineering Manager (Ruby/Go) job has become available at a leading transportation services company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Engineering Manager (Ruby/Go) Role:
You will be responsible for the completion of engineering and product deliverables.
- Lead a team of engineers in the ideation and technical development of innovative software to streamline and automate critical business processes
- Cultivate a culture where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging to the products
- Ensure the team is working productively cross-team and cultivating relationships to drive growth of the products
- Apply good engineering practices to team and make sure team member can adopt the practices
- Work with the line manager to drive goal-setting with your team and hold them accountable for results, and groom them to advance on their respective careers
- Ensure the team builds software that is architecturally consistent, of high quality, and that follows operational best practices
- Ensure the team ships products, features, and bug fixes regularly
To succeed in this Engineering Manager (Ruby/Go) role, you should have a passion for future technology and leadership skills.
- Minimum S1-related IT major
- Three or more years of experience as a full-time professional manager
- 10 or more years of experience as professional Engineering or Engineering Manager
- Passionate about fostering good engineering practices and processes
- Any technical stack background is welcome. Experience with Ruby or Go is preferable, plus experience in Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems
- Experience building out and maintaining large distributed systems
- Worked in a startup-like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Able to communicate effectively with other engineers, stakeholders, and management
- Experience in Microservices
- Keen to learn and explore new things
This company is the pioneer in its industry. They have been growing for the the past 40 years and aim to provide consistent quality of services.
If you are passionate about future technology and looking for stability, this Engineering Manager (Ruby/Go) role is right for you.
Apply today to learn further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022An Engineering Manager (Legal-Tech Startup) job has become available at a legal-tech startup in Jakarta, Indonesia .
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 September 2022An Engineering Manager (Node.js) job has become available at a new kind of insurance provider in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 August 2022An Engineering Manager (Golang & Python) job has become available at a bill and payment solution technology company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 September 2022A Senior Software Engineer (NodeJs/Angular/PHP) job has become available at a baby food service startup company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 September 2022A Business Development Manager job has become available at a multinational SaaS company in Jakarta, Indonesia.