DevOps Platform Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 23 August 2022jakarta tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A DevOps Platform Engineer job has become available at a leading global insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the DevOps Platform Engineer Role:
You will directly report to Project Manager and work closely with motivated team of developers and IT to implementing systems software.
- Manage, maintain and monitoring PAAS system in production such as Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Assist any application deployment to PAAS system
- Manage and maintain PAAS monitoring system in production such as Prometheus, Grafana, any Exporter, and ELK
- Monitor any alert that generate by PAAS monitoring and do any necessary action to follow up
- Manage and maintain CI/CD tools in production and development such as Jenkins, etc.
- Monitor and maintain SLA DevOps tools in the cloud with Regional team such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jrog Artifactory and Openshift
- Assist tribe team to be able to use DevOps tools in the cloud, PAAS system and Jenkins by direct assist or conduct regular sharing session
- Work closely with other infra team to ensure PAAS system working fine and to prevent any disruption and find solution for any problems
To succeed in this DevOps Platform Engineer role, you should have strong experience within DevOps automation tools and having experience from banking/insurance industry will be a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Effective interpersonal, positive attitude, verbal, written communication skills and strong leadership
- Quick learner to adapt new or current technology related to DevOps and monitoring
- Minimum of one year's experience related to DevOps automation tools such as Jenkins, Git, Ansible, etc.
- Minimum of two years' experience in working with Unix/Linux
- Strong in scripting skill such as bash script
- Experience with PAAS system such as docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Proficiency in network theory such as TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, High Availability and Load Balancing
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading global insurance company.
If you are passionate in this field and want to pursue your career in a sustainable industry, this DevOps Platform Engineer role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 August 2022A rapidly expanding Singapore internet company is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Head of Product Manager (Technical/Gamification/Creative) job in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 August 2022An Engineering Manager (Golang/Java) job has become available at a cryptocurrency ecosystem platform in Indonesia.