Engineering Manager (Golang/Java)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vanessa Valerie
Date posted 03 August 2022jakarta tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Engineering Manager (Golang/Java) job has become available at a cryptocurrency ecosystem platform in Indonesia.
About the Engineering Manager (Golang/Java) Role:
You will help the company to create a user-friendly crypto investment platform and act as the subject-matter expert for the business needs in the technical domain.
- Supervise five engineers among one to two teams, including doing regular one-on-one
- Manage team members' careers, expectations, performance, and morale
- Optimise effectiveness of the team
- Enforce agreed standardised processes
- Discuss team rotation/need additional people with other managers
- Ensure that results do not come at the expense of long-term growth, retention, or psychological safety
- Motivate others to contribute to building a culture
- Optimise globally for the wider organisation and drive cross-engineering or cross-functional initiatives to an impactful outcome
- Drive collaborative environments between the engineering team and the product team
- Drive change to Pintu backend codebase to implement a business feature
- Work with product managers to analyse company needs and define projects and its priority
- Plan for and execute multiple impactful projects and products in collaboration with product, design, and business teams
To succeed in this role, you should have a significant experience in leading engineering teams.
- Three or more years of leadership experience with great strategical thinking
- Significant experience in Golang or Java
- Significant experience in leading large teams to deliver large scale projects and products in collaboration with product, design, and business team
- Experience with agile/lean
- Systemic problem-solving approach
- Ability to solve the problem with practical communication skills and a sense of drive
This company will allows you to be exposed to future technology and allows you to increase your people management skill.
If you are a passionate engineer and interested in having a career growth in the fintech industry, this Engineering Manager (Golang/Java) role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.