Lead Application Security Engineer (Fully Remote)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vanessa Valerie
Date posted 07 June 2022jakarta tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Lead Application Security Engineer (Fully Remote) job has become available at a digital crypto platform in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Lead Application Security Engineer (Fully Remote) Role:
You will help to harden and protect company's applications and services and be the subject-matter expert in application security.
- Build tools to automate to detect security issues and automate the process
- Write security libraries and harden existing internal libraries for developers' consumption
- Build standards and guides and deliver training for developers to write secure code
- Be a trusted security advisor to engineering teams
To succeed in this Lead Application Security Engineer (Fully Remote) role, you must have a strong capabilities in penetration testing of web and mobile applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving software or systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to (mainly) use some of the following languages: Go, Python or NodeJS
- Technical capabilities in penetration testing of web and mobile applications and secure code reviews
This company is a leading digital platform for the crypto industry.
If you are a passionate Lead Application Security Engineer (Fully Remote), this role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.