Senior Software Engineer (ExpressJS)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vanessa Valerie
Date posted 08 May 2022other-islands tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-05-13 2022-07-07 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Software Engineer (ExpressJS) job has become available at a unicorn-tech company in Jakarta, Indonesia .
About the Senior Software Engineer (ExpressJS) Role:
You will be joining the technical team to build a complex distributed system used by multinational customers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, prioritise builds and add those into the technical roadmap
- Account for the delivery of technical roadmap items on time
- Mentor and upskill engineers on a day-to-day basis
- Advance engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Identify technical gaps in disbursements products and build improvements to the technology stack by planning the technical roadmap
- Drive infrastructure improvements that scale us from millions of monthly transactions to tens of millions of monthly transactions
To succeed in this role, you should have advanced understanding of engineering standards and processes.
- Three or more years of experience developing, designing, and deploying large scale applications
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience in any of the following: Node.js, TypeScript, ExpressJS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimisation
- Familiarity with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Exposure to large-scale microservices architectural patterns, such as well-designed REST APIs, circuit breakers, high-volume data pipelines
Our client is a Southeast Asian leading fintech company that provides world-class payment infrastructure.
If you are a passionate engineer, this Senior Software Engineer (ExpressJS) role is the right fit for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.