Data Insight and Analyst Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Angie Djaliman
Date posted 25 May 2023jakarta tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Data Insight and Analyst Manager job has just become available at a leading healthcare company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Data Insight and Analyst Manager Role:
The Data Insight and Analyst Manager will design the best utilisation for customer insight and market research for the growth of the business and support business decision making. You will be fully responsible for all aspects of data analytics and insights across the South East Asia region and Pakistan.
- Account for business/field analytics, reporting and monthly reviews to support business strategy
- Locate and define new sales process improvement opportunities
- Develop and maintain sustainable and reliable database that will help to analyse performance and generate dashboards
- Integrate relevant sales, marketing, supply chain and finance data at country level into usable models and reports, helping in business decisions
- Work with the country leadership team on defining the right dashboards to report performance of marketing campaigns and activities across channels like social media platforms, e-pharmacies, wholesale, retail, and hospitals
- Support the sales and marketing teams in generating meaningful customer and business insights through in-depth analysis of relevant data (e.g. data related to market research, sales trends, market models, business case, etc.)
- Identify relevant data sources, collect data, and source missing data
- Identify opportunities for accelerated business growth based on the intelligence gathered and the regional market understanding to better support the right business decisions
- Develop the right tools with management to facilitate the right business decisions related to new launches, SoC gain, accurate forecasting and GTM models
- Support the sales and marketing team by providing recommendation from market trends monitored
To succeed in this Data Insight and Analyst Manager role, you must be equipped with strong data analytics skills, combined with a robust business acumen to drive and support the company's business growth and decision making.
- Bachelor's degree or Postgraduate training in Statistics/Business Management
- Certifications in analytical and data science tools
- Minimum of four years’ experience in similar role within a commercial organisation
- Strong mathematical and numeracy skills
- Intermediate understanding of databases, understanding of reporting and data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, PowerBI and Tableau, digital marketing analytics tools including Google 360, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adobe Marketing Suite
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data
- Strong attention to detail
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills with effective stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with demonstrated self-initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading healthcare company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Data Insight and Analyst Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more. Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1534
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 May 2023An IT Analytics and Automation job has just become available at a leading retail company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023An IT Security Operations Manager (e-Commerce) job has become available at one of the biggest e-commerce companies (hybrid working at South Tangerang, Indonesia).