Head of Data
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Angie Djaliman
Date posted 21 December 2022jakarta tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Head of Data job has become available at one of the most well-known financial technology companies in Indonesia.
About the Head of Data Role:
As the company is expanding to a larger scale, the Head of Data will be leading a team to develop key solutions to fulfil company needs and analytical systems. In this job, you will be leading a team of Data Scientists, ML Engineers and Data Analysts to build developed analytical systems and statistical learning models for company needs. You will be involved in creating the next sustainable and scalable ML-Ops architecture.
- Lead the Data Science, ML Engineer and Data Analyst team in daily operations
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Do ad hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Design sustainable and scalable MLOps architecture
To succeed in this role, you must have a master's degree in data science, machine learning, computer science, statistics, applied math or a related field.
- Eight or more years’ practical experience with data processing, database programming, and data analytics
- Proven stakeholder management skills in a previous company
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS, SSRS) and understanding of Tableau Analytic Tools or other notable Data Visualisation Tools
- Experience analysing data from third party providers (Google Analytics, MixPanel, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
This Data Scientist Manager role is the next opportunity you want to take to move your career forward.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An excellent Technology Programme Manager job opportunity in Jakarta has just arisen at a leading technology company coming from Silicon Valley. This role reports directly to the regional leadership of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 December 2022This exciting Head of Business Unit (Strategy) job has become available at a leading fintech company in Indonesia looking to grow their new lines of business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 December 2022An exciting Head of Digital Channel job has become available at an well-established insurance tech company based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 December 2022An excellent VP of Technology job has become available at a well-established payment solution start up in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023A challenging and exciting Business Development Director (Property Tech) job has just opened up at this well-known multinational company that needs no introduction.