Head of Data
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Angie Djaliman
Date posted 13 October 2022jakarta tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-11-09 2022-12-12 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of Data job has become available at one of the most well-known financial technology companies in Indonesia.
About the Head of Data Role:
As the company is expanding to a larger scale, the Head of Data will be leading a team to develop key solutions to fulfil company needs and analytical systems. In this job, you will be leading a team of Data Scientists, ML Engineers and Data Analysts to build developed analytical systems and statistical learning models for company needs. You will be involved in creating the next sustainable and scalable ML-Ops architecture.
- Lead the Data Science, ML Engineer and Data Analyst team in daily operations
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Do ad hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Design sustainable and scalable MLOps architecture
To succeed in this role, you must have a master's degree in data science, machine learning, computer science, statistics, applied math or a related field.
- Eight or more years’ practical experience with data processing, database programming, and data analytics
- Proven stakeholder management skills in a previous company
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Experience using statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS, SSRS) and understanding of Tableau Analytic Tools or other notable Data Visualisation Tools
- Experience analysing data from third party providers (Google Analytics, MixPanel, AppsFlyer, etc.)
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
This Data Scientist Manager role is the next opportunity you want to take to move your career forward.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022An IT solution company that focuses on cybersecurity is recruiting for a Country Manager job in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 November 2022A mining software company is recruiting for Country Manager (Mining Software) job in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 November 2022An exciting Head of Customer Service job has just become available at a leading digital bank. You will lead and oversee the day-to-day activities on customer focus initiatives for the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022A one of a kind Digital Customer Experience GM job has just become available at a multinational automotive company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 October 2022An exciting Lead Product Design job has just become available at one of the most respected digital banking firms based in Indonesia. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, this is a role for a designer who is a leader in their field.