Head of UI/UX
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Valencia Trixie
Date posted 15 March 2023jakarta tech-transformation/cad-graphic-design 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 financial-services Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding financial services firm is seeking a talented Head of UI/UX. In this job, you will lead the design team and be responsible for all design and research-related functions.
About the Head of UI/UX Role:
In this business critical role, you will provide the creative vision for the company and define processes and practices to achieve company vision. You will also be accountable for the overall user experience of all our products and ensuring the delivery of quality products to users.
- Work with the product and business teams to help define the roadmap to achieve company goals and vision
- Lead all the design teams and work with the product heads, and engineers to build and improve user experience to help achieve company OKRs
- Build and refine the overall design process, practices, and guidelines and evangelise the same within the organisation
- Partner with research and customer support teams to understand users, their problems, and behaviours to build delightful products that our customers love
- Define communication and collaboration principles between design and other teams
- Interpret abstract business concepts and turning them into creative ideas
- Partner with the marketing team to define our branding guidelines and positioning
- Hire, develop, mentor, and inspire the design team to constantly strive for excellence in performance
- Present design plans and briefs to senior stakeholders and drive alignment
To succeed in the Head of Design job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with junior and senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least eight years' experience in design with a minimum of two years spent leading and managing design teams
- Proficiency in product design with expertise in visual hierarchy and practical knowledge of design fundamentals like design thinking and human-centred design to build products
- The knack to find solutions that satisfy business needs, the user needs, and are within the technical limitations
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and take a structured approach to solve problems
- Experience in optimising conversion funnels through design iterations
- Expertise in working with research and data teams to make design decisions and draw insights based on qualitative and quantitative data
- High proficiency with Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe CC, or other similar design platforms
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate a vision and inspire and motivate others to action
The successful marketing executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of UI/UX role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1526
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 February 2023A Head of Engineering (Digital Banking) job has just become available in a leading and well-funded digital banking in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 February 2023A rapidly expanding financial services firm is looking for a talented candidate for a Head of Design job to lead the design team and be responsible for all design and research-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 March 2023An excellent Country Manager job based in Jakarta has become available at a rapidly growing start-up financial technology company. You will report directly to the Founder.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting Head of Digital Channel job has become available at an well-established insurance tech company based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Customer Success Manager (Technical Presales) job with a global principal software company has just become available in Jakarta, Indonesia.