Business Development Director
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Irene Sujanto
Date posted 20 January 2023jakarta tech-transformation/business-analyst 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 property-and-housing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging and exciting Business Development Director (Property Tech) job has just opened up at this well-known multinational company that needs no introduction.
About the Business Development Director (Property Tech) Role:
Reporting to the VP of Business, you will build and lead the the whole business development and partnership function that will enable the company to achieve its short and long-term objectives. You will be mostly involved in creating new business partnership initiatives in achieving targeted market expansion.
- Source and develop new business relationships and opportunities for company in the new targeted markets and driving demand to grow company's revenue streams through the new business unit
- Developing strategies to increase brand awareness and grow audiences for specific partner's products or services
- Lead negotiation and management of various stakeholders to ensure smooth business operations/execution
- Monitor performance with data analysis with tracking operational performance and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed current reports and forecasts
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Monitoring market trends in order to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships
To succeed in this Business Development Director (Property Tech) role, you will need a minimum of eight years of experience working in both start-up and property/hospitality industries, along with strong networking experience in the related industries.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university with major in Business or equivalent
- Mandatory knowledge and background experience within start-up and property-tech/hospitality industries
- Minimum of eight years' working in both start-up and property/hospitality industries
- Proven experience as commercial director with partnerships acquisition focus in developing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset and excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding and sophisticated communication and interpersonal abilities
The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Business Development Director role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 December 2022This exciting Head of Business Unit (Strategy) job has become available at a leading fintech company in Indonesia looking to grow their new lines of business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A giant tobacco producer is recruiting for a Corporate IT Division Head job in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 February 2023A Head of Engineering (Digital Banking) job has just become available in a leading and well-funded digital banking in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023A rapidly leading regional online technology company based in Jakarta is seeking a Head of Operation to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for end-to-end areas of the business such as operations, supply and demand, P&L as well as business development.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An excellent Technology Programme Manager job opportunity in Jakarta has just arisen at a leading technology company coming from Silicon Valley. This role reports directly to the regional leadership of the company.