Senior Market Research Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Renata Tania
Date posted 27 July 2022other-islands tech-transformation/business-analyst 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Market Research Manager job has become available at a multinational company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Senior Market Research Manager Role:
Reporting to AVP in Thailand, you will be the head of financial insights practice in Indonesia ensuring growth of customers/subscribers from banks and insurers in Indonesia.
- Lead research and consulting in Indonesia, including agenda, priorities, business growth of the Indonesia team
- Lead the collection, curation, and updating of data to allow the team to come up with insights into the growth of IT, business, or operations investments made by Indonesian financial services institutions
- Deliver at least six analyst reports annually
- Be the point-person for all Indonesia deliverables for financial insights team, such as presentations, speaking engagements, custom research, consulting, and integrated marketing programmes
- Focus on local business development and growing the end-user business of the company in the BFSI in Indonesia
- Analyse market sizing of markets
- Write reports via consolidations of primary research conducted via interviews
- Data entry and analysis for local research programmes
To succeed in this Senior Market Research Manager role, you will need at least five years of experience in banking, financial services, and insurance industry with fluency in English.
- Minimum of five years' experience working in banking, financial services, and insurance industry
- Bachelor's degree and above in business, data analytics, finance, or other related field from a reputable university
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening, writing, and reading) is a must
- A self-starter - can build and run own initiatives
- Business-minded - able to find new opportunities, sell the company FI services
- A good team player
- Able to do business development
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Senior Market Research Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This company is a premier provider of market intelligence on technology and industry opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Market Research Manager role.
Apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.