Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vanessa Valerie
Date posted 09 November 2022jakarta tech-transformation/architecture 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Engineering Manager job has become available at a bills and payments solutions technology company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
As the Engineering Manager (Golang & Python), you will be responsible for developing innovative platform solutions, building and growing a high-performance team, and be responsible for the overall delivery of your team. You should be adept and passionate about solving problems blending technology with customer obsession. You will collaborate closely with business, ops, finance, and product stakeholders to deliver high-quality products. With strong prioritisation skills and deep technical expertise, you will get to pilot this team to greater heights.
- Be responsible for the design, development, quality, and delivery of initiatives for the engineering team
- Plan, coordinate and delegate tasks effectively that ensure engineering projects are delivered with great quality and in a timely manner
- Proactively lead stakeholder communications related to deliverables and risks
- Supervise and guide team members to be on the right track in running technical projects
- Develop a collaborative and innovative culture that solves business problems with disruptive tech solutions
- Prepare reports on project updates or general performance metrics for cross-departmental presentations
- Identify and research emerging technologies and define long-term engineering initiatives
- Adopt solutions and new technology in the team
- Ensure team members are continuously aligned and engaged with the company’s or team’s vision
- Mentor the team and grow them to the next level of technical expertise and inspire a culture of ownership, accountability and focus on data-driven, continuous improvement and blameless retrospectives
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in leading small to medium engineering team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- At least five years of experience in software development and delivery, with in-depth knowledge of software architectures. Must have at least two years of experience in leading small and mid-sized development teams
- Strong systems design experience, having scaled distributed systems/microservices in products
- Solid programming skills in at least one of Go, Java, or similar technologies
- Strong people leadership skills including growing and guiding team members
- Ability to set a roadmap and goals for a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good project management skills
This tech company is the industry leader and provides bill payment aggregator, distribution network, tax optimisation system, etc.
If you are passionate about future technology, this Engineering Manager (Golang & Python) role is right for you.
Apply today to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 October 2022An Engineering Manager job has become available at a bills and payments solutions technology company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 October 2022A Software Engineering Leadership (Backend) job has become available at Southeast Asia giant e-commerce company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 November 2022A Engineering Manager (Python) job has become available at a leading P2P lending platform in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022An attractive Head of Marketplace job has just opened at a leading start-up company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 December 2022A rapidly expanding payment gateway company is looking for a talented candidate for a newly created Head of Operations job in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all operations-related functions.