Head of Technology (Java, Springboot)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Vanessa Valerie
Date posted 24 August 2022jakarta tech-transformation/architecture 2022-08-24 2022-10-23 it Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global information services company is recruiting for a Head of Technology (Java, Springboot) job in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Technology (Java, Springboot) Role:
You will collaborate with business stakeholders to translate the business requirements into the technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to translate the business requirements into the technical specifications
- Design, architect, build and release new features for the credit scores API runtime with sub-second response time and data platform processing multi-terabyte volumes of data
- Ensure the runtime and data platforms are performant, scalable and operational according to the SLA with the clients
- Design and execute the incident response management process
- Design and implement dashboard to report the usage and operational metrics
- Perform static code scanning, dynamic scanning and PenTest to ensure the security of the code, API and the cloud hosting environment
- Scope the work packages and collaborate with the external vendors/contractors to deliver the technical milestones as agreed with the Business stakeholders
- High quality documentation of the design, specifications and the operational runbooks for the applications
- Recruit and train new technical team members with strong technical capabilities
To be succeed in this Head of Technology (Java, Springboot) role , you should have a strong knowledge and capability in backend development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Minimum seven years of experience in software engineering and two years of leadership experience
- Strong capability in Java Spring Framework, Apache Camel, Node.js, Python, Apache Spark
- Strong Knowledge in Web Servers: Nginx, Tomcat
- Familiar with network and protocols: SFTP, SMTP, HTTPS, VPC, VPN
- SQL and NoSQL Database: MongoDB, Postgres Database
- OAuth, REST API
- Databricks, MLFlow, AWS EMR
- Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
- PowerBI, ELK
- Operating systems: Linux (Redhat/Ubuntu), Windows Server
This company is an emerging leader in the Financial Technology industry.
The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Technology (Java, Springboot) role.
Apply today or contact me directly to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 August 2022An attractive Head of Marketplace job has just opened at a leading start-up company in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Head of Customer Success job has just been available at one of Southeast Asia's top leading tech service platforms. This role focuses mainly on client retention responsibilities for the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 August 2022An Application Development Head job has become available at the largest financial group in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Head of Product job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services companies based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022A Software Engineering Leadership (Backend) job has become available at Southeast Asia giant e-commerce company in Jakarta, Indonesia.