Technical Sales Manager
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected specialty chemical companies in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a Technical Sales Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Technical Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Sales Manager will play a key role in the sales team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
• Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
• Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
• Focus on the development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating clients' demands
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three years of sales experience within an account management function
• Sales experience in ales with a minimum of seven years of experience in specialty chemical products
• Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
• Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales target
• Business and financial acumen – understanding of and ability to read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understanding of financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
• Strong business sense and a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
• Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
• Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
• Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
• Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected specialty chemical Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.