Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 it Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Sales Director job based in Indonesia has just arisen at a US-headquartered enterprise performance management software company.
About the Sales Director Role:
Based in Indonesia, you will be focusing on strategic accounts, play a major part in leading the management of existing partnerships and develop new relationships with the region’s largest companies.
- Drive strategic sales initiatives for your region primarily focusing on financial services, telecom and large conglomerates
- An assigned and dedicated Business Development Leader will support you in lead qualification and sales opportunities
- Manage accounts that include a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects; negotiate pricing and close contracts (with the support of senior management)
- Identify customer’s business issues and performance pain points into compelling solutions and vision
- Collaborate with pre-sales, feed them with business insights and deal intelligence to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statements
- Measured on sales achievement and satisfied and reference-able customers; be part of the Global Sales ecosystem
- Sell to C-level across operations and business units
- Maintain high level of productivity, managing multiple competing priorities and work effectively under of time constraints
- Able to create solutions with an entrepreneur mindset
- Innate ability to think strategically, inspire others to go above and beyond and think outside their sales goals
To succeed in this Sales Director job, you should have a strong track record of hitting established targets and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Minimum eight years' experience in direct B2B sales and experience in a start-up environment is an added advantage
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Energetic and passionate
- Experience in Consultative Technology B2B Sales, Enterprise Sales and/or Banking/Insurance Software Sales is a must
- Proven, quota-carrying sales performer, able to sell to C-level and across both operations and business units
- Strong technical aptitude (ideally good familiarity with CRM, ERP and HRIS)
- Experience in selling SaaS enterprise software
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent (MBA will be an added advantage)
The company has a strong clientele base in SEA, with a key client being one of the largest conglomerates in Indonesia. The conglomerate group has been seen tremendous revenue growth in the last three years and has attributed that to the performance management software business.
If you are a self-starter with the ability to work independently, and thrive in a start-up environment, this Sales Director job is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.