Business Development Manager
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 February 2017
A rapidly expanding IT service provider is looking for Business Development Manager to be based in Jakarta. Your main responsibility is to develop new business and build up customer base.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to develop and expand the customer base of the company in Indonesia. This is a critical role to support the company’s further expansion in the country. You will also be responsible to identify potential business and project opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop new business sales over the telephone, via emails, and through face to face meetings
- To reach or exceed specific quarterly and annual targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated
- To ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards
- To stay ahead of competition by following up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that the company maximizes the chance of winning business and by keeping regular contact with clients and prospects
- To provide regular feedback of sales activities to the Supervisor
To ace in this role, you will need to be business-driven, have good communication and interpersonal skills, and have proven track record in sales and business development.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- 3-5 years of sales or new business development experience, preferably in the IT industry
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs
- High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability, have the ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
This technology company was established as a subsidiary of Australian company and committed to offer complete IT solutions for business, including server management, infrastructure, hardware, software, data backup, technical support, telecommunications and so much more. The company believe in exceptional services at cost-effective prices.
If you have a successful track record in sales and business development, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this job opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.