Market Intelligence Analyst (Industrial)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 28 February 2023jakarta sales/sales-support 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Market Intelligence Analyst (Industrial) job has become available at one of the leading engineering companies in Indonesia.
About the Market Intelligence Analyst (Industrial) Role:
You will be responsible for gathering and analysing market data and present them accordingly to support the business
- Collect industry, market, competition, technical and business information of market segments in a systematic and timely way via various sources
- Structure and analyse information of potential market and product gaps across the company's new and existing portfolio along with value added products in collaboration with the sales marketing and operations department
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Work with the aim of automating and/or developing self-service reporting for the leadership teams by consistently managing the data flow from various sources, including internal/external data sets
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate and present key actionable market and competitor insights to the management team using modern visualisation tools
- Monitor costs and key material fluctuations inclusive of internal/external factors and logistics
- Build strong working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Support customer surveys as needed
- Support marketing communication as needed
To succeed in this role, you must be able to process data and understand the market landscape of the business
- BSc in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, or a related field
- Five or more years of relevant work experience across market and business intelligence covering relevant topics such as financial structuring, pricing, and competitive analysis
- This company places a high degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects
- Strong articulator with the proven ability to interact, consult with and professionally influence senior management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Bahasa and English
This leading engineering company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Market Intelligence Analyst (Industrial) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651520
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 March 2023An attractive Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 February 2023A Business Development Manager (Solar PV) job has become available at a leading solar PV energy company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) job has just become available at a multinational and market leading spare part manufacturing company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An interesting Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronics) job has become available at one of the leading multinational insurtech companies in Indonesia.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Business Development Manager (Chemicals) job just became available at a multinational chemicals company.