Marketing Analyst (Pipe)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 21 November 2022jakarta sales/sales-support 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Analyst (Pipe) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational piping and tubing manufacturers.
About the Marketing Analyst (Pipe) Role:
As the Marketing Analyst (Pipe), you will actively be a key part of the business solutions to provide data ready for analysis.
- Perform analysis of the market's dynamics and the company's positioning and database management
- Analyse trends in trading, market share and competitors behaviour
- Prepare, follow up, analyse maintain database of sales forecast with commercial and supply chain team
- Develop, manage and analyse a set of key performance indicators to monitor and measure the area’s results
- Gain deep knowledge of the processes exposed to, including maintaining regular contact with other areas of the company, and interacts with contact persons from different hierarchical levels and geographical team in SEA and Oceania region in order to achieve the expected performance and results
- Comply with the company's policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility
- Protect from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned
To succeed in this job, you must have good understanding of the market landscape of the business in Indonesia
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree with up to five years of job experience especially in marketing
- Education background in marketing, economics, management, statistics, or engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and having proficient English level in both
- Proactive, eager to learn, result oriented, always curious for improvement and good team player
- Passionate for industrial business and manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft office applications (Excel, Access, Word, etc.) and Power BI
- Based in Jakarta and is willing to travel when needed
This pipe manufacturer company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a data enthusiast with a successful track record, this Marketing Analyst (Pipe) role is a great opportunity to take your career forward.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Sales & Marketing Manager (Home Appliances) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational household appliances companies.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Team Leader (Vehicle Scale) job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational precision instrumentation companies.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Business Developer for Offshore job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational engineering and construction companies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 October 2022An exciting OEM Sales Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational automotive lubricant manufacturers.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An attractive Assistant BDM (Business Services) job has just become available at a multinational administrative services company. They are looking for someone who holds strong sales experience in a commercial environment, accounting or law firm.