Key Account Manager (Diagnostics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 08 November 2022jakarta sales/sales-support 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager (Diagnostics) job has become available at a medical device MNC in Indonesia.
About the Key Account Manager (Diagnostics) Role:
The Key Account Manager (Diagnostics) is accountable for maintaining key medical accounts of the company, to fully own P&L, manage the local marketing and sales teams, and coordinate local collaborations with the functional teams for finance, scientific affairs and technical operations.
- Be responsible for sales of project within a designated market/customer in accordance with the strategy
- Build long-term customer relationships
- Grow and manage resolution to customer needs and issues
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Diagnostics) role, you will need to have exceptional strategic and analytical thinking, and the ability to develop all sales and marketing efforts, which include strong brand and marketing management as well as public relations, and build a positive brand reputation.
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical and hospital environment, aware of market dynamics, competitive products, and trends
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies in consumer business in Indonesia
- Strong written and communication skills, fluency in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Diagnostics) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.