Sales Planning Manager for General Trade
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per month + Excellent
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 23 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading international FMCG is seeking a high-calibre Sales Planning Manager in a leading role in ensuring that product demand forecasts are created, reviewed correctly.
About the Sales Planning Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Planning Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create & deliver the total demand plan through each S&OP cycle and submits forecast to feed Supply Planning process
- Creates statistical forecast using established tools (future master) and processes
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and planning assumptions
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Optimise the future master utilisation
- To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of demand planning and S&OP.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- 3- 5 years of relevant demand planning experience in a managerial capacity (FMCG)
- Extensive experience with S&OP concepts and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The successful Sales Planning Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of demand planning and S&OP, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Planning Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.