Sales Training Manager
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 01 February 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical as Sales Training Manager to ensure sales force productivity is maximised has just become available.
About the Sales Training Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Sales, you are responsible to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the sales force.
- Prepare new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process
- Determine training needs by travelling with sales representatives
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources
- Provide coaching, conduct training sessions and develop outcome improvement resources.
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items
To succeed in this Sales Training Manager role, you should be able to work cooperatively with all levels.
- Strong technical knowledge of the organisation's products, services and sales techniques
- Able to work effectively with senior sales managers to develop training programs to maximise the sales team's revenue potential
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and at least three to five years' experience in the field
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
This is for a leading pharmaceutical company with extensive portfolio across consumer healthcare, pharmaceutical and other businesses.
If you are keen, please apply directly or call me for confidential discussion.