SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 08 March 2023jakarta sales/sales-product 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting and attractive SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging) job opportunity has become available at a multinational adhesive manufacturing company.
About the SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging) Role:
As the SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging), you will be responsible for increasing the presence of the company’s products in Indonesia, achieving the best possible profitability and opening to new markets.
- Develop and manage the sales plan for each market based on the needs and opportunities detected
- Prepare and maintain of market studies that allow tracking the evolution of customers' purchasing potential, as well as the presence of the company’s brand and the competition
- Ensure that customers of each market have the training and updated information of the products of interest
- Elaborate the sales budget, in coordination with the commercial management
- Correct follow-up of each of the markets taking corrective actions necessary if there are deviations from the budget
- Provide technical and commercial support required by clients
- Ensure that sales made in their markets conform to agreed conditions and report the expected margins
- Commercial management of the assigned client portfolio
- Expand the sales portfolio in Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines
- Visit customers on a regular basis
- Prepare visit reports informing the commercial management of the evolution of each of the customers and markets under their responsibility
- Periodically analyse the sales data to detect deviations in both sales and margin
- Inform R&D of the needs detected to offer new products to each market, for which development requests will be prepared quantifying volumes, sale prices and technical characteristics of each proposal
- Organise presentations and/or training actions with clients
- Negotiate the conditions of sale with clients
- Provide the appropriate sales support materials to each market
- Manage technical support in tests with clients and coordinate technical assistance and laboratory reports
- Attend and present at relevant exhibitions and symposia to generate sales
To succeed in this SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging) role, you must have experience in handling multiple region markets.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in chemistry) from a reputable university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email
- Minimum of five years technical/commercial experience in the industry
- Serious, methodical, rigorous and with great capacity for work
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in Indonesian and English
- Based in Jakarta but willing to travel frequently throughout Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand)
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this SEA Area Manager (Indonesia - Adhesive for Flexible Packaging) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me for further discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651520
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023A Sales Manager (Polyurethane) job has just become available at a multinational chemical manufacturing company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 March 2023A new and challenging Business Development Manager (EPC) job has just opened up at a multinational engineering and consulting company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An attractive Senior Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) job has become available at a Fortune 500 logistics company in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting VP of Sales (Fashion) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/ supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Sales Manager (Electrics - Energy) role has just opened at a multinational electric equipment company.