Geothermal Business Development & Technical Sales Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 20 January 2023jakarta sales/sales-product 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Geothermal Business Development & Technical Sales Engineer job opportunity has become available at a premium multinational pipe manufacturer company.
About the Geothermal Business Development & Technical Sales Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development of the OCTG products needed by end users (oil and gas and geothermal) to overcome their exploration and production challenges and support them on all technical aspects linked to the products.
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets over geothermal activity
- Design and implement a sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its lasting strong presence (value solutions-oriented)
- Build strong intimacy with technical person at both customer and government body (SKK MIGAS and EBTKE)
- Establish sales plans to achieve forecasts and annual sales target in geothermal activity, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Sell the solution and value proportion, understand customer pain, understand the well design and propose the solution
- Identify emerging markets (hunting) and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status that’s within the OCTG product line or through the energy transition department
- Build commercial and technical offers to answer customer tenders. Analyse and clarify the technical points and propose the best solution. Follow internal procedures and coordinate response from different stakeholders (tender team/R&D/production/controlling, KAM, etc.)
- Propose selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand in its sales area
- Gather client's new product and services requirements, provide specifications to R&D that could lead to development of new products, evaluates their potential and supports during their development
- Build and drive the promotion plan (webinar, sales calls, etc.) of company capabilities and products in its sales area, and lobby towards end users and stakeholders. These meetings aim to provide technical support, promote the company's products and services, and analyse customer needs
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer/government body and technical department relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
To succeed in this role, you must have good knowledge of OCTG/oil and gas/geothermal industry.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering with business
- Experience with sales, technical sales, negotiations and customer service
- Knowledge in OCTG/energy/oil and gas industry
- Minimum of three years of experience in similar roles
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia both verbally and written
- Ability to interact with customer decision makers and commercial savviness
- Understanding of drilling, work over and well services
- Team player and resourceful with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Knowledge in drilling operations
- Good to have knowledge of metallurgy, corrosion and industry norms (API 5CT/PTK, etc.)
- Based in Jakarta and willing to travel if required
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and excellent career path.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Geothermal Business Development & Technical Sales Engineer role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me for further discussions.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023An exciting Outside Sales and Business Development Manager (Geothermal) job opportunity has become available at a premium multinational pipe manufacturer company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A Business Development Manager (Automotive - After Market) job has just become available at a multinational and market leading spare part manufacturing company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 31 January 2023A Business Development Assistant Manager (Certification) job has opened up at a multinational testing company. You must be able to converse in Mandarin as this role involves working with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023A Branch Manager (Building Material) job has just opened up at a leading paint and coatings company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023A Sales Account Manager (RFID) job has just opened up at a logistics solutions company providing labelling services.