Sales Director (Ethical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 08 November 2022surabaya sales/sales-product 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 pharmaceuticals Surabaya ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Director (Ethical) job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical MNC in Indonesia.
About the Sales Director (Ethical) Role:
The Sales Director (Ethical) is accountable for developing the commercial consumer health platform, to fully own P&L, manage the local marketing and sales teams, and coordinate local collaborations with the functional teams for finance, scientific affairs and technical operations.
- Understand and clearly present Indonesian market insights, opportunities, risks, and implications to refine the overarching consumer health strategy
- Manage relationships with local manufacturers, importers and distribution partners as well as other healthcare key stakeholders
- Devise and lead the development of the long-term global plans and business cases for consumer products in Indonesia, including launch planning, geographic expansion, business model, data generation, optimal market access and all associated financials
To succeed in this Sales Director (Ethical) role, you will need to have exceptional strategic and analytical thinking, and the ability to develop all sales and marketing efforts, which include strong brand and marketing management as well as public relations, and build a positive brand reputation.
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical and hospital environment, aware of market dynamics, competitive products, and trends
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies in consumer business in Indonesia
- Strong written and communication skills, fluency in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, displays high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director (Ethical) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.