Sales Manager (Surabaya)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 05 October 2022surabaya sales/sales-product 2022-10-05 2022-12-04 engineering Surabaya ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Surabaya) job has become available at a top multinational field instrumentation and process automation company.
About the Sales Manager (Surabaya) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Surabaya), you will be responsible for growing the company's business in Indonesia in response to corporate objectives.
- Develop of offering sales by setting targets and developing markets, sales areas and, moreover, providing support (technical and/or commercial)
- Be responsible for the strategic development of the target customers
- Manage target agreements, budget responsibility, team coaching, manage and allocate resources, strategy development and implementation, activity planning and follow-up
- Process improvement, ensure customer relationship management, the best fit sales approach according to customer segments, a sustainable customer/account development planning
- Manage complaints
- Understand product offerings and markets
- Identify the fit of the offering to the customers and embrace it with products
- Identify and define the customer value proposition as well as making the offering tangible and saleable
- Find the right sales approach and motivation for the customers
To succeed in this role, You will need to have deep knowledge of field instrumentation and process automation equipments.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from an engineering background
- At least seven years of sales experience, preferably with a relevant background
- Preferably based in Surabaya
- Good understanding of field instrumentation for process industries such as Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature, Liquid Analysis, Process Recording, Tank Farm Terminal Management, Asset Management, Inventory Control
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience managing and developing the Kalimantan and Sulawesi areas
- Good team player with strong organisational, communication and people skills
- Results-oriented person with the ability to work through conflicts and persuasively influence outcomes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to establish rapport and maintain effective relationships with other staff, employees, customers
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good sales and marketing skills, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge and application process know-how
- Willingness to travel
Headquartered in Europe, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Surabaya) job.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SurabayaDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Regional Sales Manager (East) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational automotive lubricant manufacturers.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SurabayaDate posted: 10 October 2022An exciting Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya based) job opportunity has become available at one of the well-known multinational FMCG companies.