Sales Manager (Marine Solutions)
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 15 September 2022jakarta sales/sales-product 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (Marine Solutions) job has become available at a leading multinational manufacturing company.
About the Sales Manager (Marine Solutions) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to develop and implement programs effectively to enhance sales performance in the region.
- Manage customer care and service business of diesel engines for marine industry and other sectors
- Perform business development and sales activities of spare parts and services for the marine industry
- Support the growth strategies for business region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue/casing, customer visits) and create new business opportunity
- Win new customers with a systematic approach/and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Responsible for acceptance of company's diesel marine engine products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market
- Builds customers relationships from prospecting to closing
- Negotiate contracts and service agreements
- Develop and implements marketing plans and oversees the sales budget
- Regional coordination between customers/agents and headquarters
- Tendering activities, collect and communicate market intelligence/competitors activities and project opportunities
- Periodic business review/reporting in a structured and professional manner
- Contact for technical queries in the event of repairs
To succeed in this Sales Manager (Marine Solutions) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow colleagues across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or other engineering fields
- Minimum of eight years' proven experience in sales and perform business deal with engines for marine industry
- Strong network in marine industry (ship owners, shipyards, government and other sectors)
- Strong knowledge of two-stroke and four-stroke diesel engines
- Experiences in business development and business services deal with several diesel engine brands for marine industry (brands such as Mitsubishi, MTU, Caterpillar, Daihatsu, Yanmar, Cummins, etc.)
- Experiences with business development and sales strategies especially for marine industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, familiar with proposal and tendering activities
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written
This multinational company is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Marine Solutions) job.
If you are keen to explore this role, please apply now for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting B2B Sales Manager job is now available in a tech company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 August 2022An attractive Technical Sales Manager (Speciality Chemicals) job has just become available at a multinational chemical company to handle the printing and packaging market.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 September 2022An attractive Senior Key Account Manager (Water Treatment) job has just opened for a global water treatment chemical company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 August 2022A Sales Manager (Cybersecurity) job has become available at a multinational SAAS company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022A Head of Core Products (Chemical) job has just become available at a leading chemical company.