Technical Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals)
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 18 July 2022jakarta sales/sales-product 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 sales Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Technical Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals) job has just become available at a multinational chemical company to handle the printing and packaging market.
About the Technical Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals) Role:
In this technical sales manager (specialty chemicals) role, you will manage sales and marketing, developing proper marketing strategies and analyse trends to deliver spectacular results in the printing and packaging industry.
- Identify and understand market/customer needs and based on this, select suitable products within the comprehensive product portfolio of CA and introduce them to the customers
- Vigorously support the sale of CA Products. Advise and assist existing and potential new customers
- Support concluding agreements with customers at commercial terms based upon coordination and suggestion from CA BE and each function (RPM, AD, IM) according the company policy and rules
- Act as first point of contact towards customers to address and help solve critical issues around contracts and orders (e.g. logistics, product quality/specifications, shortage of material)
- Provide full technical service to customers including generation of projects
- Decide on the level of technical support provided by Application and Technology Development to the customer and on projects to be pursued (Gatekeeper function)
- Apply your deep know-how and long experience of CA products and its chemistry, customers application, process technology and the relevant market (applications, competitors,alternative products, etc.)
- Managing key accounts and local partners, deep understanding on relevant industry trend and its value chain, in both Coating and Adhesive
- Deep understanding and solid experience in the printing and packaging sector within ASEAN/ANZ/India region in term of industry knowledge, key players, future trends, value chain and able to manage the sector steering within the region
To succeed in this Technical Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals) role, you will need to be sales-driven with a proven track record of sales of chemicals used in the printing and packaging industry.
- Graduate or diploma (university or comparable) associated with the chemical industry
- Solid experience of 5 - 10 years in the printing and packaging industry
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Curious about best solutions and willing to think out of the box
- Flexible and willing to travel and work upcountry
- Computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office and literacy
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must, Chinese speaking would be an advantage
This top leading paint manufacturing company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are looking to work with an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Technical Sales Manager (Specialty Chemicals) role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 August 2022An attractive Technical Sales Manager (Speciality Chemicals) job has just become available at a multinational chemical company to handle the printing and packaging market.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022A Head of Core Products (Chemical) job has just become available at a leading chemical company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Group Account Director job is now available in a multinational agency.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (Commodity Trading) job has opened up at a trading firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An interesting Key Account Manager (Footwear) job has become available at one of the global sport-fashion retailers.