Regional Sales Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Regional Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected lubricants company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the GM of Retail Business, this is a role for a Sr Category Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Sales Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- To focus in the development of overall business of the company by identifying new opportunities through new product development or new segment penetration or new value proposition
- To develop growth strategic planning of the business either through organic growth or merger and acquisition or future possible business opportunities
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of five to seven years of sales / marketing experience as a Regional Sales Manager
- Must have Channel distribution sales experience with a minimum of five to seven years of experience within in FMCG / consumer electronics industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales target
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected Manufacturing and Production of Lubricants Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.