Technical Services Manager (Coating)
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Technical Service job has just become available at one of the most respected coating and chemical manufacturing company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Technical Service Manager S&SEA this is a role for a Technical Service Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Service Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Service Manager will play a key role in the After Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus in development of new product by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what client wants
- Work as the service ambassador in Indonesia and support commercial teams tailor make and sell service solutions (based on standard service modules) when needed
- MUST have bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience within account management function
- MUST have sales experience in after sales with a minimum of 7 years of experience preferably in B2B coating and chemical industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytic process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of Achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process.
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
This most respected coating and chemical manufacturer company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Service Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.