Sales Manager (Construction Tools)
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Attractive
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 building-and-construction Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Sales Manager (Construction Tools) job has just become available at one of the most respected Construction and Measuring Tools Companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, this is a role for a Sales Manager (Construction & Measuring Tools) who is a leader in their field
About the Sales Manager (Construction Tools) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Manager (Construction Tools) will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Increase market share by finding, signing, and developing new dealers/distributors/channels; and by training, guiding and developing existing distributors to help grow their sales in the country
- Assist existing Dealer/Distributor/Channel Partner Sales Representatives by providing product and application training; job site demonstrations, installation scheduling, assist in field troubleshooting and assist in product and solution installations
- Provide market intelligence to product development teams on competitive products, solutions and activities
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies to promote continued growth of product portfolio and achieve sales targets
- Manage sales leads through to closure and monitor against approved budgets to ensure financial results are on, or ideally above, target and implement plans to counteract deviation
- Present and demonstrate the product range and associated benefits for customers and dealers
To succeed in this role, you will need strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Email.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction, Civil or Surveying Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred
- At least six to ten years' experience selling related product lines with a strong background in identifying and managing partners
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams, motivating and mobilising people via excellent communication and clear objectives, and demonstrating commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to motivate and drive employees in achieving results
- Ability to work independently to solve problems, as they arise and under pressure and to deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry
- Ability to travel as required - there is a considerable amount of travel required to fulfil this role
- Fluent in English and command over other regional languages will be an added advantage
This leading Manufacturing and Distributor of Construction and Measuring tools company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.