Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Junior Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected European Chemical Companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a junior Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Junior Sales Manager will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmaps for the region, to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to maintain client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and transalte opportunities to new business
- Guide and assist distributors in developing their existing business through channel development, new value propositions, training and support
To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong business sense and possess a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum three to five years sales/marketing experience within the Chemical Industry sector
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills, analytical process, key account management, business development, strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with Regional & Global counterparts.
- Results driven, high initiative, ability to work under pressure and multi-task
This Manufacturing and Production of Chemical firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.