Fashion Merchandising Lead
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 retail South Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Fashion Merchandising Lead job has arisen for a fashion retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Fashion Merchandising Lead role:
This position will play a crucial role in leveraging a deep and well-informed perspective of Indonesia market dynamics, cultural influences, general trends and competitive intelligence. This role will support product assortments from the cluster or regional products across all channels, and also lead the marketplace mapping, product segmentation and seasonal merchandising.
- Leverage a deep understanding about Indonesian market demands and behaviour to inform regional decisions
- Conduct a specific consumer and competitor research within the market to plan product and promotion strategies
- Organise pricing strategies, product assortments based on market insights
- Collaborate with the regional team to offer product selling solutions
- Develop and implement seasonal country-specific channel or category strategies
- Work closely with the cross-functional team in executing the marketing and sale strategy by sharing the overall vision
- Lead merchandising-related activities across the Indonesian channels, especially for the in-season activities.
- Lead merchandising aspects in ongoing country business performance monitor and react meetings
- Regularly share business product performance analysis to the region team
To succeed in this Fashion Merchandising Lead role, you should have at least five years' relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum five years' working experience in Retail Merchandising (Apparel or Lifestyle Brands)
- Good understanding of product pricing, allocations and promotional strategies
- Strong analytic and organisational skills
- Strong written and spoken communications skills both in Indonesian and English
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and comfortable with PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated passion for the fashion and lifestyle industry
This is a leading fashion retail company.
If you are interested in this role, kindly apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org