Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Bali-based Commercial Manager role has just become available for one of the leading beverage company in Indonesia.
About the Commercial Manager role:
Reporting to GM Commercial, you will be responsible to set up and then lead a highly effective sales and distribution organisation which can beat the competition in Indonesia.
- Lead the implementation of the sales and distribution strategy. This role will focus setting up the sales and distribution resources and assets required to develop a winning business in Indonesia
- Directly involved with international brand owners to assist them with sales and distribution strategies and also securing contracts in key outlets
- Transforming commercial business practices in Indonesia and whose values align with the company's mission
- Develop organisation plan for sales and distribution
- Develop systems and set up for order processing, warehousing, delivery and collections
- Builds high performance team by recruiting and developing top talent
- Coordinate the establishment of office and distribution assets for the business
- Set stretching realistic goals in the sales and distribution plan
- Establish sales and distribution systems to manage customers and business performance as well as order processing, warehousing, delivery and collections
- Develop and agree organisation KPI for 2019/2020 financial year
To succeed in this role, you must have sales and distribution experience with international premium goods.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from degree from respected University
- Good understanding of consumers and brands
- Proven achiever with a success record throughout career
- High energy and ambitious and commitment to growth
- Excellent communication skills especially Indonesian and English language
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Analytic mindset and applies data to support decisions and across all interactions
- Effective communicator, able to use various mediums both internally and externally
- High focus on achievement on KPI’s and strong business performance management skills
- Openness to work across all functions to support the business on cross functional projects
Our client is the latest venture for a well-established fast-growing Indonesian beverages Company, the company has well respected International Brands and is looking to grow in new categories. It is involved in manufacturing, distribution and sales of International and local beverage brands.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.