Trade Marketing Analyst
Salary IDR13,000,000 - IDR16,000,000 per month
Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Trade Marketing Analyst job based in Jakarta has just been made available at a leading FMCG company.
About the Trade Marketing Analyst role:
This Trade Marketing Analyst position will play a huge role in managing trade marketing activities for the business across numbers of channels and product categories.
- Lead and maintain the trade marketing strategy to achieve business objectives across channels
- Develop trade marketing planning and tactics (from communication, promotional activities and activation)
- Lead and oversee all program execution, evaluation & tracking, product listing, product launch and merchandiser management
- Brainstorm initiatives for the marketing and sales team by analysing sales performance across different accounts and channels
- Lead projects for channels accelerations
- Work and brainstorm together with the marketing, sales and distributors team for various projects
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, preferably with Marketing major.
- At least 3 years experience of trade or shopper marketing from a multi national company in FMCG industry.
- Job experience in sales is highly recommended.
- Good understanding of trade marketing terms, tools and techniques.
- Strong communication skill (verbal and written)
- Strong analytic thinking and quantitative analysis thinking
- Strong initiative, good leadership skills, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and with teams across divisions.
This is an opportunity to be part of a global market leader with a dynamic and inspiring working environment. This Trade Marketing Analyst role will also provide numerous opportunities for further personal and professional development.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.