Head of Sales
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Sales role has just become available at one of the world's leading manufacturers of furniture fittings.
About the Head of Sales role:
In this role, you will be responsible to increase the market share of the brand in Indonesia in the designated target group.
- Lean and steer the decentralised sales team to expand the customer base and the business with existing customers according to the defined target client
- Acquire new customers for the Group on his own and together with the allocated team, for local or global processing
- Service and maintain defined key accounts and to improve the quota of turnover share, together with the allocated team
- Define adequate marketing activities to achieve brand awareness with the target groups, to implement them and to supervise the team on respective activities
- Report on market development according to Group's standard and to ensure transparent, up-to-date customer information in CRM for total customer base
- Contribute in the company's annual budgeting process for Indonesia
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- Minimum five years of experience preferably in furniture fittings or building materials
- A strong team player, self-motivated and objective-oriented
- Very good client-facing skills, the ability to set client expectations and the ability to interact with all levels of the client's organisation
- Speak fluent English
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who believes in the firm's values and service offerings.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new job opportunity.