Regional Sales Manager (Asia)
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Regional Sales Manager (Asia) job has just become available at one of the most respected building material companies.
About the Regional Sales Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to expand the company's business in other Asian countries.
- Setting up new distributorship in other Asian countries
- Responsible for overall territory performance and sales development
- Managing key areas and distributors to provide different dynamics in terms of business context and development
- Participate in any allocated project or initiative by the department / company
- Responsible for implementing company's values, policies and procedures towards achieving set objectives
To succeed in the Regional Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in building material industry
- Have experience setting up distributorship in Asian countries
- Strong stakeholders engagement skills
- Excellent in communication and engagement skills
- Speak fluent English
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Regional Sales Manager role.
Apply or call me today to discuss this opportunity.