Head of Vendor Acquisition (VA) of Automotive
Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 03 April 2017
An exciting Head of Vendor Acquisition (VA) of Automotive job has just become available at one of the most respected e-procurement service company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the VP of Vendor Acquisition, this is a role for a Head VA of Automotive Category who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Vendor Acquisition (VA) of Automotive role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head VA of Automotive will play a key role in the Commercial team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead the development account plans and coordinate actions within business for key accounts
- Identify comprehensive understanding of customer needs – both long term and short term
- Structure profitable deals that support both the needs of the customer, the company, and that are scalable to accommodate global framework arrangements.
- Develop and maintain action plan for how key account will achieve targets, identify specific actions to improve earnings
- Coordinate information flow and action planning with relevant functions (cross-functional team coordination)
- Screening vendors in accordance to the company requirements and regulations
- Serve as the knowledge expert with respect to understanding assigned customer businesses and share this knowledge with other key internal partners to improve the overall customer and vendor experience provided by the company
- MUST have bachelor degree in sales, marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in key account management with a minimum of 6 years of experience preferably in General / Consumer Goods industry
- Strong written & communication skills – can develop effective and concise written proposals, presentations and executive summaries
- Strong interpersonal & relationship skills – listens, asks critical questions, relates well with others, comfortable and effective operating within a team
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Tech Savvy and has a vast network within the automotive industry for the principles, vendors, and distributors nationwide
- Result driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient, takes ownership and responsibility for results, forecasts new opportunities and takes action to gain them, anticipates risks and proactively takes action to mitigate them
This most respected e-procurement service company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head VA of Automotive job. Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.