Head of Regional Sales
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 24 February 2017
An exciting Head of Regional Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG Company in Cigarette industry based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Divisional Sales, this is a role for a Head of Regional Sales who is a leader in their field
About the Head of Regional Sales Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Regional Sales will play a key role in the Sales team’s continued development and success in any of the Regional Indonesia office.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- To lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- To work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- To prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, and etc
- To launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- To create demand in the region by creating promotions and activations in accordance to the market situation
- MUST have bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent
- MUST have sales experience in General trade channel sales with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Excellent business planning, presentation and negotiation skill
- Exceptional in strategic planning, analytical thinking, commercial acumen, presentation and negotiation skill
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills while able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
This most respected FMCG Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Regional Sales job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.