Consultant Margaretha Kesuma
Date posted 23 February 2017
A leading international pharmaceuticals business is looking for Business Manager. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible to lead, develop, and manage the sales team and work closely with the distributors.
About the Business Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be in charge to for the expansion of sales, attaining and forecasting within the region and enabling positive business outcomes in the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and products knowledge development
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of Area Sales Managers and Marketing Executive to accomplish specific objectives
- Reviewing and managing portfolio relative to market demand and allocating resources according to greatest opportunities for growth
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key customers in both the clinical and administrative sides of the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess in-depth understanding of competitors' strategies, services, and products and anticipate their next moves.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- Minimum eight years experiences in pharmaceutical industry; 4 years of which is in a managerial level
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Driven to deliver results performance and excellence in the job
- Ability to think strategically and foster a culture for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skill and fluent in English
Priding themselves as one of the largest pharmaceutical company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Business Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.