Sales Manager (Electrics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 14 March 2023jakarta sales/sales-general 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 telecommunications Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales Manager (Electrics) job just opened up at a multinational electrics company, for someone with a vast network in data centres.
About the Sales Manager (Electrics) Role:
The Sales Manager (Electrics) will be responsible for managing the marketing and sales action plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Defines and implements the segment sales strategy and budget and ensures regular follow-up with oversight country. Drives the growth of early-stage pipeline & the top line in each target segment
- Defines the key targets and ensures that the promotions team supports the sales organisation by providing high technical support, technical training, and explanation to the consultants on time and on quality
- Continuously assesses market trends, customers, competitors, industries, applications, and country analyses to identify and realise opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment, provides feedback to the division on market trends, competitive landscape, market-pricing expectations, channel strategy and local conditions to win
- Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key stakeholders and other decision makers. Ensures effective communications, in particular the company's value proposition
- Ensures that the promotions team has the capability to establish and maintain effective long-term relationships and ensures a positive experience for the consultant group throughout different promotional activities. Supports customers (especially consultants and engineering /architect offices) in project developments and in problem solving from a technical standpoint
- Defines Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and establishes regular reports and statistics for promotional and segment sales activities. Reviews and analyses performance against standards and prepares improvements plans
- Ensures (with HRBP support) that the area of responsibility is properly organised, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
To be successful in the Sales Manager (Electrics) role, you will need to have an extensive amount of experience in dealing with data centres, having a vast network with the key people in the industry.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer (BSc, MSc), with eight or more years of experience within a dynamic industry
- 8 - 10 years of experience within segment sales, end-user sales or solutions sales for several segments
- Extensive network within the data centre segment
- Proven track record in leading and growing a business within a country
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy
- Strong ability to drive and lead teams internally as well as externally
- Game-changer, highly dynamic and driven personality
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
This company is a multinational electrics company.
If you are seeking great career progression opportunities, this Sales Manager (Electrics) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An attractive Senior Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) job has become available at a Fortune 500 logistics company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023A Sales Manager (Polyurethane) job has just become available at a multinational chemical manufacturing company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting VP of Sales (Fashion) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/ supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Sales Manager (Electrics - Energy) role has just opened at a multinational electric equipment company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 March 2023An exciting Food Service Sales Manager (Dairy) for Café Channels job opportunity has become available at one of the multinational FMCG companies