Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection)
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 05 March 2023surabaya sales/sales-general 2023-03-05 2023-05-04 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection) job has just opened up at a multinational testing and inspection product company.
About the Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection) Role:
The Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection) is responsible for managing a team to handle major key accounts, consisting of various industries like food manufacturers.
- Managing team in key account management and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Manage the sales team in qualifying database and updating CRM
- Consistently updating sales pipelines and achieve sustainable good conversion rate
- Establishing new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organising sales call schedules
- Participant in sales visits to build customer relationship and be their preferred vendor
- Identifying current and potential customer requirements by establishing personal rapport and understanding key requirements
- Work with marketing team on execution of marketing campaigns, leads generation and management
- Provide and present product and technical information to potential and existing customers
- Responsible for actively driving and managing project pipelines
- Provide technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the technical support team. Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for the company's products
- Communicate regulatory compliance requirement and applications effectively, demonstrating the company's market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Interact with customers’ engineering teams to illustrate the company's value propositions
- Responsible for representing the products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Develop customer's staff by providing technical information and training
- Conduct Negotiation to secure a win-win agreement with customers
- Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of equipment or services
- Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions, meeting regulatory compliance standards and productivity improvements
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM system
To succeed in this Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection), you will need to have an electrical or mechanical engineering background, as well as experience in technical sales for inspection products to any industry.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Ability to read and understand financial reports
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in a technical sales environment and has supervision experience
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Understanding of sales & distribution with intermediate project management skills
- Willing to travel (within Philippines)
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- Valid driving license
- Basic proficiency in English language
- Based in Surabaya
- Employee management experience and an empowering leadership style
- Industrial knowledge of targeted segments, namely chemical, pharmaceutical, food and system integrators
This testing and inspection product company needs no introduction as the leader in its field worldwide.
If you are an experienced, Surabaya based professional that is seeking a new career challenge, this Sales Manager - Surabaya (Product Inspection) role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651532
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SurabayaDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Sales Manager - East Indonesia (Surabaya-based) job opportunity has become available at one of the well-known multinational FMCG companies.