Regional Business Manager (Diagnostics)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 02 February 2023jakarta sales/sales-general 2023-02-16 2023-04-03 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Regional Business Manager (Diagnostics) job has become available at a global medical device company.
About the Regional Business Manager (Diagnostics) Role:
The successful incumbent in this role will work closely with Indonesia Country Manager, Business Development and marketing team from the corporate office to ensure key commercial objectives for the company are achieved.
- Define the sales strategy, lead, develop, and collaborate with full-service distributors to win and increase market share in the defined region
- Build direct relationships with senior leaders in the country governments, collaborate with MOH, and key associations. Partner with Area Government Affairs teams to advocate and engage in discussions on changes in policies and regulations relating to infectious disease diagnostics
- Actively drive new opportunities to create and expand the Go-To-Market model to optimise business opportunities and accelerate growth
- Lead cross-functional teams and execution of the strategy, with the region's Marketing, Service, Technical support teams as needed to deliver customer satisfaction, loyalty, and long-term business partnerships to grow the business
- Work closely with Regulatory and Quality authorities in each country and actively engage the respective functional RA/QA leaders in each country as well as Area RA/QA leadership
To succeed in this Regional Business Manager (Diagnostics) role, you must have at least five years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Science, Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline in life sciences
- At least 15 years of work experience with 10 years in a managerial position
- Prior selling experience in molecular, medical devices, pharma or diagnostic industry would be beneficial in addition to core sales and leadership capabilities
- Advanced experience managing hospital accounts and/or B2B businesses in healthcare
- Experience in all or several of the countries; deep understanding of Indonesia healthcare structure
- Experience working with senior level executives and hospitals
- Proficiency in working with distributors
- Ability to influence team member activities (with or without direct reporting relationship)
- Driven and results-oriented, self-motivated and requires minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
- Proactive in carrying out tasks and driving sales results
- Negotiation, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Positive track record of achievements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia Language (spoken and written)
- Must be able to travel
Headquartered in Asia, this dynamic company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Business Manager (Diagnostics) job.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 (21) 2965 1509
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 March 2023A new and challenging Business Development Manager (EPC) job has just opened up at a multinational engineering and consulting company.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An attractive Senior Sales Manager (Freight Forwarding) job has become available at a Fortune 500 logistics company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023A Sales Manager (Polyurethane) job has just become available at a multinational chemical manufacturing company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting VP of Sales (Fashion) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/ supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Sales Manager (Electrics - Energy) role has just opened at a multinational electric equipment company.